D108, W16, C2
8:00 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, 1 cup cereal w/almonds & ff milk, hot tea w/honey
12:00 p.m.: Turkey on wheat w/mustard, tomato, baby spinach leaves w/ff balsamic vin.
3:00 p.m.: Hot tea w/honey
4:00 p.m.: Large protein bar (300 cal.)
6:00 p.m.: PBJ on wheat, OJ (?)
10:00 p.m.: 2 hot teas w/honey, few animal crackers
Water: 2-3
Exercise: Biked to work x2 (16+ miles/2 hours)
Thoughts: We're going to a concert tonight as a date so I don't expect we'll get any more exercise, other than riding to and from work. Which honestly, is about as much exercise as I want today. We were on set late last night (11:30) and I'm exhausted today with headache and all. Tomorrow and possibly later in the week is more set building which I'm kinda stoked about since it's a huge warehouse and I'm not in charge, just an extra hand. Woo hoo!
12:00 p.m.: Turkey on wheat w/mustard, tomato, baby spinach leaves w/ff balsamic vin.
3:00 p.m.: Hot tea w/honey
4:00 p.m.: Large protein bar (300 cal.)
6:00 p.m.: PBJ on wheat, OJ (?)
10:00 p.m.: 2 hot teas w/honey, few animal crackers
Water: 2-3
Exercise: Biked to work x2 (16+ miles/2 hours)
Thoughts: We're going to a concert tonight as a date so I don't expect we'll get any more exercise, other than riding to and from work. Which honestly, is about as much exercise as I want today. We were on set late last night (11:30) and I'm exhausted today with headache and all. Tomorrow and possibly later in the week is more set building which I'm kinda stoked about since it's a huge warehouse and I'm not in charge, just an extra hand. Woo hoo!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home