Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

D95, W14, C2

8:00 a.m.: 1 cup cereal w/ fat free milk, hot tea w/honey
10:00 a.m.: Banana w/spoonful peanut butter
12:00 p.m.: Chicken breast w/1 cup pasta salad (no oil)
4:00 p.m.: Orange, string cheese, bite of peanut butter
6:00 p.m.: Slice feta cheese organic pizza, sweet iced tea
7:00 p.m.: Few animal crackers & couple pita chips w/hummus

Water: 2

Exercise: None-prop making with Jen K. tonight

Thoughts: I feel great! I love the next day after an upper body work out. I got up this morning and stretched in front of the mirror and smiled. I am really digging my belly too. Almost enough to show it off more. But not quite. I did the Captain's chair pull-ups last night after months of telling myself I wasn't strong enough. Those things rock the abs!

Today theMan told me this morning that while I was in the living room in my undies I looked "smoother" (i.e. less cellulite). Fucking A!

I just got a call from another director. GEEEEEZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home