Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Monday, May 16, 2005

D107, W16, C2

Weigh-in: 202.5 (1 lb. gain)

8:00 a.m.: Egg whites w/ketchup, 1 cup cereal w/ff milk
9:00 a.m.: Cup of coffee w/Equal & creamer
12:00 p.m.: 1/2 ham on wheat w/mustard & tomato, broccoli & cheese casserole
3:00 p.m.: Banana w/organic peanut butter, hot tea w/honey
6:00 p.m: Couple bites hamburger, 1 Boca burger w/ketchup, pita chips & hummus, OJ
7:30 p.m.: Animal crackers

Water: 2-3

Exercise: Rode bike home from work (8+ miles/1 hour), set building

Thoughts: 1 lb. gain does not a happy Kitten make. I brought food for tonight but it turns out the ham is GROSS. So I'm going to get some chilli. I will not eat pizza tonight. Damn.

No pizza!! Woo hoo! And I rode my bike home and drank a lot of water. I'm proud of myself. (Although it was easy not to eat on set because there was no food. Hee hee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home