Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Monday, February 14, 2005

D15, W3

8:00 a.m.: Cin. raisen bagel w/cc, hot tea w/Equal
12:00 p.m.: 1 bowl turkey/chix organic chilli w/mexi-cheese (little)
3:20 p.m.: Small Myoplex protein shake
6:30 p.m.: Turkey w/ff cheese, ff mayo, mustard on wheat, low fat chips w/organic ketchup, iced tea
10:00 p.m.: Iced tea & few animal crackers

Water: 4

Exercise: (Planned: Lower body weights/laps on track) Lower body weights, back extension, abs & oblques-crunches

Thoughts: My tight jeans seem to be fitting a little better. I'm not looking into it too much but it's a nice feeling nonetheless. My plan for this week is work out Thursday now too, plus drink 6 glasses of water a day. I'm also going to do a couple more leg exercises on the weight machine on lower body days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home