D9, W2
8:00 a.m.: Cin raisen bagel w/cc, hot tea w/honey
12:20 p.m.: Turkey, swiss & mustard on wheat, carrots
1:30 p.m.: 2 toffee candies
3:45 p.m.: Orange
4:30 p.m.: Small Myoplex protein shake
7:15 p.m.: Organic cheese pizza (around 450 calories)
10:00 p.m.: 6 animal crackers & glass of OJ
Water: 2-3 (need to up this!)
Exercise: (Planned: Upper body/weights) Upper body with weights.
Thoughts: I'm sure I'm not the only one...but last night I stood in front of the bathroom mirror in my skeleton knickers and posed a little. It's amazing what working out for a week will make you see. :)
Ate dinner too soon after lifting weights and felt like I was going to vomit.
12:20 p.m.: Turkey, swiss & mustard on wheat, carrots
1:30 p.m.: 2 toffee candies
3:45 p.m.: Orange
4:30 p.m.: Small Myoplex protein shake
7:15 p.m.: Organic cheese pizza (around 450 calories)
10:00 p.m.: 6 animal crackers & glass of OJ
Water: 2-3 (need to up this!)
Exercise: (Planned: Upper body/weights) Upper body with weights.
Thoughts: I'm sure I'm not the only one...but last night I stood in front of the bathroom mirror in my skeleton knickers and posed a little. It's amazing what working out for a week will make you see. :)
Ate dinner too soon after lifting weights and felt like I was going to vomit.


4 Comments:
At 2:04 PM ,
Mrs. T said...
DS (Drill sargent) says: "Absolutely NO candy, brownies, cake, ice cream, soda, etc. tonight! :D
At 2:15 PM ,
Mrs. T said...
or chocolate syrup unless it's used in a sexual manner
At 3:41 PM ,
Jennifer said...
Is that what we have to do for chocolate? Hmmm, I may have to rethink my evening plans.
At 4:31 PM ,
Kitten said...
Hee hee, I still want to know how many calories that burns!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home