Day 4
8:15 a.m.: Banana nut muffin, OJ
12:00 p.m.: Chicken breast w/organic BBQ sauce, salad w/ff blue cheese
3:00 p.m.: Cup of hot tea w/Equal (1 packet)
4:00 p.m.: Small Myoplex Protein Shake
6:30 p.m.: Organic cheese pizza (450 cal.), iced tea with equal
7:00 p.m.: 1/2 ff brownie (fudge mint made with soy yogurt, YUM)
9:30 p.m.: 1/2 ff brownie, glass of OJ
Sinful: A couple fingerfuls of dark chocolate organic cake topping from the fridge.
Water: 3 (Bad!)
Exercise: None planned tonight. Grocery shopping.
Thoughts: I've been waking up hourly during the night with nightmares so I overslept this morning & we are out of breakfast items thus the reason for the muffin. However I didn't get a coffee, we took OJ in a bottle from home instead. No exercise planned tonight unless I do a few abs because I'm going to the grocery store. My arms hurt like all hell today but I'm in great spirits and still excited!
Is it weird that every night when I walk home I think to myself "3 things I'm doing tonight" and list them so I know I will accomplish them. For instance, last night: Go to the gym, eat dinner and do dishes. I got all 3 done. And the rest was relaxing. It's weird but it's making me feel sane.
Side note: Hot tea in the afternoon makes my hunger pains wane considerably!
12:00 p.m.: Chicken breast w/organic BBQ sauce, salad w/ff blue cheese
3:00 p.m.: Cup of hot tea w/Equal (1 packet)
4:00 p.m.: Small Myoplex Protein Shake
6:30 p.m.: Organic cheese pizza (450 cal.), iced tea with equal
7:00 p.m.: 1/2 ff brownie (fudge mint made with soy yogurt, YUM)
9:30 p.m.: 1/2 ff brownie, glass of OJ
Sinful: A couple fingerfuls of dark chocolate organic cake topping from the fridge.
Water: 3 (Bad!)
Exercise: None planned tonight. Grocery shopping.
Thoughts: I've been waking up hourly during the night with nightmares so I overslept this morning & we are out of breakfast items thus the reason for the muffin. However I didn't get a coffee, we took OJ in a bottle from home instead. No exercise planned tonight unless I do a few abs because I'm going to the grocery store. My arms hurt like all hell today but I'm in great spirits and still excited!
Is it weird that every night when I walk home I think to myself "3 things I'm doing tonight" and list them so I know I will accomplish them. For instance, last night: Go to the gym, eat dinner and do dishes. I got all 3 done. And the rest was relaxing. It's weird but it's making me feel sane.
Side note: Hot tea in the afternoon makes my hunger pains wane considerably!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home