Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

D12, W2

8:00 a.m.: 2 Unfrosted pop-tart, hot tea w/honey
12:00 p.m.: 3/4 leftover cabrese sandwich
FUCKED UP!
7:00 p.m.: Bowl of chilli (no crackers!) w/mozzerlla
Drinks: 2 margaritas
8:30-10:00 p.m.: 3 small FF brownies

Water: 2

Exercise: (Planned: Not sure yet, maybe upper body at home.) NONE.

Thoughts: Tonight the guys are coming over for turkey organic chilli and games. I'm going to try to eat a smaller portion than normal of chilli with the serving size of Saltines. However, I'm known for eating a shitload of Saltines in my chilli, so we'll see. If E. can do it, so can I!

I didn't have crackers but I ate 3 small brownies and had 2 margaritas. Opps. I didn't work out either but I was having fun with Jen and the boys. Got a little buzzed. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home