Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

D14, W2

10:30 a.m.: Hot tea w/honey, bagel w/cc
3:30 p.m.: Chicken tenders salad (3/4) w/blue cheese, some ultimate nachos, 2 iced teas
5:30 p.m.: Small skim chai latte
6:30 p.m.: 3 chocolates
8:30 p.m.: Hot tea w/honey

Water: 0

Exercise: NONE

Thoughts: It looks like I lost .5 lbs. because I'm closer to 210 than I was last week. So down 1.5 lbs. total. Kind of a bummer, but it's coming off. That's a good thing! I bought these little boy shorts underwear things and I've been walking around in them all morning feeling sexy as hell.

I fear I may become a nudist if this diet goes well. BW3's at 3:00 today. I plan on getting a salad and iced tea, maybe water.

Well, screwed up at dinner. At so much I thought I was going to puke and then came home and ate the rest of my chocolates. Very nauseous and had to drink some hot tea to simmer my stomach. Ugh, that's why I don't eat like that anymore. I cannot wait to go to the gym tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    Yikes! Stay away from the chocolates or limit yourself. Don't just give up and scrap the rest of the day! Good job on the 1/2 pound, too. It's all about the "feeling" and not what the scale says. Did you get a new scale yet? ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home