Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Friday, February 04, 2005

Painful Day 5

8:00 a.m.: Cin. Raisen bagel w/cream cheese, OJ
12:45 p.m.: Roast beef on wheat, ff mayo, swiss, salas w/ff blue cheese
3:45 p.m.: Myloplex Small Protein shake
6:00 p.m.: (The Grind Cafe) 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, salad w/ranch, hot tea w/honey (2)

Water:2

Exercise: (Planned: Upper body weights, after dinner though) NONE.

Thoughts: Pain, painful, painy-ton, painy-mcgee cramps & muscles.

Meeting theMan for dinner at the cafe (no cupcake tonight, I swear!) so I'll try to do upper body after dinner at home. I hurt in places I didn't know you could hurt. Like my elbows, my elbows could bleed and I wouldn't be surprised because they hurt so bad.

No exercise, I'm going to do upper body on Sunday because I'm currently unable to use my arms. It feels like someone is stabbing me in my elbows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home