Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Thursday, February 10, 2005

D11, W2

8:00 a.m.: Cin. Raisen bagel w/cc, hot tea w/honey
9:00 a.m.: Hot tea, plain
12:15 p.m.: EFL Taco pasta salad-leftovers
3:30 p.m.: Small Myoplex protein shake
7:30 p.m.: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, small salad w/ranch, hot tea w/honey (GRIND)

Water: 1

Exercise: (None tonight)

Thoughts: I gotta up my water, but I just don't get thirsty during the day. I did drink 3 glasses of hot tea with dinner and no sugar. Although I don't think my sandwich was great for me. I did, however, only eat half. We worked on more of our animation thing so that kept me from craving the muffins, cupcakes and cookies at the counter. I also went shopping after work so I had to walk at least a mile to the stores on Michigan Avenue. Although I didn't break a sweat.

I don't feel like I'm slacking off though. I'm still trying like hell to eat little portions, no processed foods and stick to healthy whole foods as much as possible and so far so good. I hope this lasts the rest of my life. Mentally I think I'm noticing a difference.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    Mentally is where it counts most. Tea isn't bad for you, but I would try to get a little more water in. You and Jennifer have definitely beat me this week I think.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home