Day 3
8:00 a.m.: Cin. Raisen bagel w/cc, iced tea with Equal
12:15 p.m.: Turkey & musnster, ff mayo on wheat, salad w/ff blue cheese
3:40 p.m.: 2 chips (co-worker shouldn't have left her bag open on her desk, yes I'm that low.)
4:30 p.m.: Myoplex Small Protein shake
8:00 p.m.: Chix breast, handful cheese tortellini w/1/2 cup marinara
8:45 p.m.: Bite of ff brownie
9:30 p.m.: Reduced fat chai (3/4 cup-made at home)
Water: 5
Exercise: 17 min-Elliptical, 10 min-bike, Sit-ups galone on ball and floor
Thoughts: I'm sore and I love that feeling. I have a plan for the rest of the week. Thursday working out at home, Saturday back to gym for legs/cardio and Sunday is day off. Free meal this week will be Nookie's for breakfast!
Stupid elliptical machine broke mid-routine, so I switched to the bike which I don't feel gave me a great workout but I left tired and sweaty. Abs killed!
Food was not too bad, although I had a chai I made it with 1% milk and had the smallest coffee cup imaginable.
12:15 p.m.: Turkey & musnster, ff mayo on wheat, salad w/ff blue cheese
3:40 p.m.: 2 chips (co-worker shouldn't have left her bag open on her desk, yes I'm that low.)
4:30 p.m.: Myoplex Small Protein shake
8:00 p.m.: Chix breast, handful cheese tortellini w/1/2 cup marinara
8:45 p.m.: Bite of ff brownie
9:30 p.m.: Reduced fat chai (3/4 cup-made at home)
Water: 5
Exercise: 17 min-Elliptical, 10 min-bike, Sit-ups galone on ball and floor
Thoughts: I'm sore and I love that feeling. I have a plan for the rest of the week. Thursday working out at home, Saturday back to gym for legs/cardio and Sunday is day off. Free meal this week will be Nookie's for breakfast!
Stupid elliptical machine broke mid-routine, so I switched to the bike which I don't feel gave me a great workout but I left tired and sweaty. Abs killed!
Food was not too bad, although I had a chai I made it with 1% milk and had the smallest coffee cup imaginable.


2 Comments:
At 2:17 PM ,
Jennifer said...
Mmmm...Nookie's.
At 3:32 PM ,
Kitten said...
You sure you don't want to have GWO in July up here? ;) hee hee (Good job on lunch by the way!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home