Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Monday, January 31, 2005

Day 1

8:00 a.m.: Cin. Raisen bagel (180 cal) w/cream cheese, hot tea w/sugar
12:00 p.m.: Small bowl of baked ziti with ground chicken (leftovers)
1:25 p.m.: 4 animal crackers
3:55 p.m.: Orange
4:45 p.m.: Large protein shake (300 cal/42 g protein/20 g carbs)
7:30 p.m.: Turkey burger w/munster, mustard, ketchup & red onion on ff wheat bun, 3 chips (low fat) and iced tea.
8:30 p.m.: 1/2 ff brownie

Water: 4

Exercise: Gym-Lower body weight machines & obliques.
Thoughts: Need to get ff cream cheese & more Equal for hot tea. Also, didn't do abs this morning because, quite frankly, we stayed up past midnight having sex. So I'll do those tonight after lower body.

My husband is the portion nazi. I think he wants me to win more than I do. My lunch was miniscule in size but I know that's a good thing. So far so good! Didn't have fries with dinner and split a ff brownie with theMan. WOO HOO! Although the scale at the gym said I weighed 200 lbs. then 222 lbs. on 2 different scales. So I'm going to go play in traffic! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home