Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

WEIGH DAY-Let's go!

9:30 a.m.: Cin. Raisen bagel w/cream cheese, hot tea w/sugar
1:30 p.m.: Graziano's (Best italian food I've ever had): Fettacini Alfredo with chicken breast, salad with ff italian, 3 iced teas and 1/5 slice of bread with oil & parm.
6:30 p.m.: Leftovers (too much, I feel stuffed), iced tea
7:30 p.m.: 1/2 brownie (ff, made with yogurt)

Exercise: None.

Thoughts: Just weighed myself and feel like jumping off a bridge. Weee!

Weight: (Home scale/Bathroom floor) 212 lbs. Would like to weight 200 lbs. by end of competition. Then another 10 lbs. off by October deadline. We'll see. I haven't seen 190 lbs. since probably my sophomore year of high school. I'll just assume 5 lbs. is boob weight. Deal?

Sitting here doing my work out plan for the week. I'm actually excited!

THE PLAN: 4 meals a day (B-fast, Lunch, Snack & Dinner) balanced with equal protein and veggies, 6 glasses of water. Exercise: Gym 4 times a week (if not more). Every morning cardio/abs. FREE MEAL: Once a week have a free meal. Absolutely no cola EVER. I'm trying to tell myself that's something I did when I was little, like eating candy. So we'll see!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    Just keep the motivation and you can do anything. I have faith in ya!

     
  • At 6:15 AM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    Awesome plan! I've heard people lose weight just by quitting drinking pop. Think of all the sugar you are keeping from your body. I envy you and your AM cardio/abs. I may get there sometime, but it's going to be a while. You had a bit of a carb day, too this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home