9/24/07
I don't even want to talk about what I ate this weekend, or really today but because I made a committment I will talk about today so far.
Weight:
BFAST: Med. Dunkachino, cranberry orange muffin
SNACK: Scrambled eggs with tomatos, water
LUNCH: Linguine w/cucumbers & mint, light cheese (no sauce), 1/2 cherry coke
DINNER:
EXERCISE:
Assessment: I stayed up too late last night and tonight I'm going to go watch football. I think it's safe to say I'm back on the wagon in the morning. I'm afraid to get on the scale.
Weight:
BFAST: Med. Dunkachino, cranberry orange muffin
SNACK: Scrambled eggs with tomatos, water
LUNCH: Linguine w/cucumbers & mint, light cheese (no sauce), 1/2 cherry coke
DINNER:
EXERCISE:
Assessment: I stayed up too late last night and tonight I'm going to go watch football. I think it's safe to say I'm back on the wagon in the morning. I'm afraid to get on the scale.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home