9/20/07
WEIGHT: 213.6
BFAST:
Planned: Egg w/feta & tomatos, Wheat tortilla, Hot tea
Actual: Protein bar
SNACK:
Planned: Protein bar
Actual: Scrambled eggs, 2 slices wheat toast w/butter, med. skim latte
LUNCH:
Planned: Veggie patty on bread, broccoli, tomato
Actual:
SNACK:
Planned: Turkey w/ wheat tortilla
Actual: 2 small slices pizza (corner piece)
DINNER:
Planned: Mahi Mahi steak, broccolli, Slice of bread w/butter
Actual:
EXERCISE:
Planned: Abs on ball
Actual:
Assessment: Tonight we are going to visit my sister so I'm not sure what I'm eating or exercising, but I hope to do something.
BFAST:
Planned: Egg w/feta & tomatos, Wheat tortilla, Hot tea
Actual: Protein bar
SNACK:
Planned: Protein bar
Actual: Scrambled eggs, 2 slices wheat toast w/butter, med. skim latte
LUNCH:
Planned: Veggie patty on bread, broccoli, tomato
Actual:
SNACK:
Planned: Turkey w/ wheat tortilla
Actual: 2 small slices pizza (corner piece)
DINNER:
Planned: Mahi Mahi steak, broccolli, Slice of bread w/butter
Actual:
EXERCISE:
Planned: Abs on ball
Actual:
Assessment: Tonight we are going to visit my sister so I'm not sure what I'm eating or exercising, but I hope to do something.


1 Comments:
At 12:04 PM ,
Mrs. T said...
and lunges!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home