New day! In August I went to the doctor for a head cold and came out finding out that I have gained 18 lbs. since last February. My cholesterol is perfect and so is my thyroid, thank god, but my fat ass needs to change!
I've been doing a GWO competition with my girls but now I'm getting serious. So I put my stats at the side and plan on measuring inches Sunday as well (since I forgot this weekend). I started at 218 at my doctor's office and will just go from that.
I've decided to reread BFL by Bill Phillips for some inspiration and may even do BFL full tilt. I'll make a decision by Sunday. However, what I am doing is recommitting to writing down everything I eat on this blog, including logging exercise. One thing BFL suggests is writing down goals too. So in honor of recommitting to myself, here goes!
Goals
Identify reasons to change:
1.) I want to get pregnant and want to be healthy for that process.
2.) I want to have a healthy lifestyle to pass on to my children.
3.) I want to feel good in my skin.
4.) I want my doctor to be proud of me.
5.) I want to wear a bikini next year on vacation.
5 Goals for 12 weeks:
1.) I want to lose 28 lbs. by 12/31/07
2.) I want to drop 3 pants sizes by 12/31/07
3.) I want to be able to eat healthy 5 days in a row without setbacks.
4.) I want to be off caffiene by 12/31/07
5.) I want to exercise at least 4 times a week.
Unauthorized patterns that may hold me back:
1.) I let myself eat whatever I'm craving right then.
2.) I overeat because I "deserve a snack."
3.) I overeat when I'm emotional (happy or sad).
4.) I love chocolate in any form and find it hard to pass up.
5.) My office is full of unhealthy foods.
New patterns of action that will help me reach my goals:
1.) I'm going to write down everything I eat until 12/31/07.
2.) I'm going to keep track weekly of my weight and inches to stay on track.
3.) I'm going to wait 30 minutes when I get a craving before indulging.
4.) I'm going to surround myself with positive people and get rid of emotion vampires.
5.) I'm only going to worry about myself.
I've been doing a GWO competition with my girls but now I'm getting serious. So I put my stats at the side and plan on measuring inches Sunday as well (since I forgot this weekend). I started at 218 at my doctor's office and will just go from that.
I've decided to reread BFL by Bill Phillips for some inspiration and may even do BFL full tilt. I'll make a decision by Sunday. However, what I am doing is recommitting to writing down everything I eat on this blog, including logging exercise. One thing BFL suggests is writing down goals too. So in honor of recommitting to myself, here goes!
Goals
Identify reasons to change:
1.) I want to get pregnant and want to be healthy for that process.
2.) I want to have a healthy lifestyle to pass on to my children.
3.) I want to feel good in my skin.
4.) I want my doctor to be proud of me.
5.) I want to wear a bikini next year on vacation.
5 Goals for 12 weeks:
1.) I want to lose 28 lbs. by 12/31/07
2.) I want to drop 3 pants sizes by 12/31/07
3.) I want to be able to eat healthy 5 days in a row without setbacks.
4.) I want to be off caffiene by 12/31/07
5.) I want to exercise at least 4 times a week.
Unauthorized patterns that may hold me back:
1.) I let myself eat whatever I'm craving right then.
2.) I overeat because I "deserve a snack."
3.) I overeat when I'm emotional (happy or sad).
4.) I love chocolate in any form and find it hard to pass up.
5.) My office is full of unhealthy foods.
New patterns of action that will help me reach my goals:
1.) I'm going to write down everything I eat until 12/31/07.
2.) I'm going to keep track weekly of my weight and inches to stay on track.
3.) I'm going to wait 30 minutes when I get a craving before indulging.
4.) I'm going to surround myself with positive people and get rid of emotion vampires.
5.) I'm only going to worry about myself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home