9/18/07
BFAST:
Planned: Egg w/feta & tomatos, Wheat tortilla, Hot tea
Actual: Egg w/feta & Tomatos, oatmeal w/raspberries, water-2 cups
SNACK:
Planned: Protein bar
Actual: Protein bar, grande skim latte
LUNCH:
Planned: Tuna, 1/2 tomato, yogurt or crackers
Actual: Tuna w/mustard, tomato (1/2), sweet potato w/butter, water
SNACK:
Planned: Turkey w/ wheat tortilla
Actual: 1 1/2 cookies
DINNER:
Planned: Mahi Mahi steak, broccolli, Slice of bread w/butter
Actual: The Grind Cafe: 1/2 Cabrese, 1/2 salad, hot tea w/honey
EXERCISE:
Planned: Jogging
Actual: Morning: 20 minutes power yoga
Assessment: I'm still sleepy today (started around 1:00 p.m.) but so glad I woke up early for exercise. Tonight I hope to go on a long walk or jog.
Planned: Egg w/feta & tomatos, Wheat tortilla, Hot tea
Actual: Egg w/feta & Tomatos, oatmeal w/raspberries, water-2 cups
SNACK:
Planned: Protein bar
Actual: Protein bar, grande skim latte
LUNCH:
Planned: Tuna, 1/2 tomato, yogurt or crackers
Actual: Tuna w/mustard, tomato (1/2), sweet potato w/butter, water
SNACK:
Planned: Turkey w/ wheat tortilla
Actual: 1 1/2 cookies
DINNER:
Planned: Mahi Mahi steak, broccolli, Slice of bread w/butter
Actual: The Grind Cafe: 1/2 Cabrese, 1/2 salad, hot tea w/honey
EXERCISE:
Planned: Jogging
Actual: Morning: 20 minutes power yoga
Assessment: I'm still sleepy today (started around 1:00 p.m.) but so glad I woke up early for exercise. Tonight I hope to go on a long walk or jog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home