7:30 a.m.: Cin. Raisen bagel (plain), couple drinks vanilla latte before I spilled it all.
11:00 a.m.: 2 bite size Reese's
12:15 p.m.: Chicken carribbean salad w/honey dijon, tuna sandwich on wheat
Water: A bit
Exercise: Gym tonight.
Thoughts: I suppose it's a good thing I spilled my Vanilla Latte, but I said, FUCK and GOD DAMN IT so loud I caused one woman to step back. I think my illness is causing a bad mood. HOpefully it causes weight loss too!
11:00 a.m.: 2 bite size Reese's
12:15 p.m.: Chicken carribbean salad w/honey dijon, tuna sandwich on wheat
Water: A bit
Exercise: Gym tonight.
Thoughts: I suppose it's a good thing I spilled my Vanilla Latte, but I said, FUCK and GOD DAMN IT so loud I caused one woman to step back. I think my illness is causing a bad mood. HOpefully it causes weight loss too!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home