Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A New Day

I've started my new job and I've sorta forgotten about this blog. I haven't forgotten about the diet however, things have just been well...fucked up. I'm eating decently and I went to the gym on Sunday. I'm trying to really down the water too. I think dressing up is making me more concious. Anyways. I'll try to get back to posting here right away.

7:00 a.m.: Bowl cereal w/ff milk
10:30 a.m.: 1/4 cup yogurt
12:00 p.m.: Tuna on wheat bread, animal crackers, fruit (strawberries & cantelope)
2:00 p.m.: Coffee
7:00 p.m.: Salad, 3 buffalo wings w/blue cheese, iced tea, dessert (split 5 ways)

Water: (in liters) 1/2

Exercise: None.

Thoughts: Not doing too bad at work. Trying to tell myself not getting fat is part of this job. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home