D143, W21
7:45 a.m.: Oatmeal w/banana, Skim Chai Latte
10:30 a.m.: 5 almonds
12:00 p.m.: 3 slices cheese
1:00 p.m.: Baja Fresh Baja Ensalada salad, 6 M&M's w/almonds
4:15 p.m.: 3 slices cheese, apple, hot tea
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
8:00 p.m.: Turkey on wheat w/tomato & cheese
9:00 p.m.: 4 cups coffee, biscotti
12:00 a.m.: 1 small cupcake, baked chips (bad)
Exercise: Biked to work (x2)
Water: 2
Thoughts: Last night I did great, other than I forgot to make lunch for today or work-out. We've decided to get salads to fight lunch problems.
I ended up working over till 6:00 so grabbed a quick dinner. Here's a new plan for myself: Because I tend to peter out about Friday on eating and don't like going to the gym in the early week, we're going to the gym Thursday & Saturday and sometimes Friday to pick it up the pace for myself. I will still do cardio by riding to work 3 times a week (which I found out burns about 600+ calories each way!!) but I'm going to do weight lifting later in the week/weekend. The gym is less busy and I usually eat good if I start my day at the gym. It's a great reminder for me on Saturdays not to get Thai food.
I'm also cutting down on the Skim Chai Lattes at home. They are 160 calories, but alot of carbs. So if anything, they will be my late night snack only.
I also picked up the new magazine "Women's Health". I love theMan's "Men's Health" and this one was pretty good too. I think I will get a subscription. It's realistic and not full of people who are naturally/surgically skinny, but healthy.
10:30 a.m.: 5 almonds
12:00 p.m.: 3 slices cheese
1:00 p.m.: Baja Fresh Baja Ensalada salad, 6 M&M's w/almonds
4:15 p.m.: 3 slices cheese, apple, hot tea
6:00 p.m.: Protein shake
8:00 p.m.: Turkey on wheat w/tomato & cheese
9:00 p.m.: 4 cups coffee, biscotti
12:00 a.m.: 1 small cupcake, baked chips (bad)
Exercise: Biked to work (x2)
Water: 2
Thoughts: Last night I did great, other than I forgot to make lunch for today or work-out. We've decided to get salads to fight lunch problems.
I ended up working over till 6:00 so grabbed a quick dinner. Here's a new plan for myself: Because I tend to peter out about Friday on eating and don't like going to the gym in the early week, we're going to the gym Thursday & Saturday and sometimes Friday to pick it up the pace for myself. I will still do cardio by riding to work 3 times a week (which I found out burns about 600+ calories each way!!) but I'm going to do weight lifting later in the week/weekend. The gym is less busy and I usually eat good if I start my day at the gym. It's a great reminder for me on Saturdays not to get Thai food.
I'm also cutting down on the Skim Chai Lattes at home. They are 160 calories, but alot of carbs. So if anything, they will be my late night snack only.
I also picked up the new magazine "Women's Health". I love theMan's "Men's Health" and this one was pretty good too. I think I will get a subscription. It's realistic and not full of people who are naturally/surgically skinny, but healthy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home