Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

D46, W7

8:00 a.m.: 2 eggs w/hot sauce & ketchup, 2 sausage links, iced tea
12:20 p.m.: Tropical tuna sandwich (EFL, pg. 255) on toasted wheat, 2 roma tomatos
3:00 p.m.: Large protein bar
6:00 p.m.: The Grind: 1/2 Cabrese sandwich, small salad w/ranch, 1/2 cupcake, hot tea x2

Water: 2

Exercise: NONE-Wood building/Script finishing night

Thoughts: I get tired right after lunch, around 1:00 p.m. Not as tired as yesterday but what the hell. theMan wants to go look at some supplements to further our weight loss/muscle building strategy. I'm excited he's so into it, but it sucks when I have to hide in the pantry to sneak an extra animal cracker. ;)

Side note: I have not once been dissappointed with a recipe from EFL cookbook. It is probably my favorite cookbook of all time. So I've added the link to my side bar.

Weird night. Didn't get anything done I wanted to get done, but instead got other stuff done. Oh well, didn't eat any cookies and only drank hot tea all night. Woo-hooo.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    I sit here waiting patiently for you to update about last night... I hope it was a good night... hee hee

    (Can you tell how busy I am at work again today?) :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home