D43, W7
8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/cc, iced tea
12:00: Turkey on wheat w/mustard, carrots
3:00 p.m.: Protein bar (large)
5:00 p.m.: Handful goldfish crackers
8:30 p.m.: Salad w/ff ranch, PBJ on wheat, iced tea
9:30 p.m.: Animal crackers (handful), 1/2 beer
Water: 3
Exercise: (Planned: Lower, Back Extension, Abs/Oblique crunches) Lower body weights, back extension, Abs/oblique crunches
Thoughts: My bitch girlfriends can apparently eat Tiramisu, Chinese food and pizza and lose 1/2 pounds weekly. Grrrr. (Hee hee) So I think I'll have a slice of german chocolate and a 6-pack of beer this week. That should get this plateau crossed!
Oh, I craved caffiene (actually coffee) so I went to get a protein bar instead. While there I perused the drink aisle and found the new Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla. I haven't had anything soda like in over a month, maybe more, but it sounded tasty. I took one drink, and thought..."wow, I don't miss pop." I couldn't pronounce half the ingredients. Fuck that. It tasted like drinking Lysol.
Great work-out tonight! Dinner was wacky, but small portions and all organic/mostly healthy. theMan pulled out all work-outs from his Men's Health, so we're redoing our workouts next week. I'm excited!
12:00: Turkey on wheat w/mustard, carrots
3:00 p.m.: Protein bar (large)
5:00 p.m.: Handful goldfish crackers
8:30 p.m.: Salad w/ff ranch, PBJ on wheat, iced tea
9:30 p.m.: Animal crackers (handful), 1/2 beer
Water: 3
Exercise: (Planned: Lower, Back Extension, Abs/Oblique crunches) Lower body weights, back extension, Abs/oblique crunches
Thoughts: My bitch girlfriends can apparently eat Tiramisu, Chinese food and pizza and lose 1/2 pounds weekly. Grrrr. (Hee hee) So I think I'll have a slice of german chocolate and a 6-pack of beer this week. That should get this plateau crossed!
Oh, I craved caffiene (actually coffee) so I went to get a protein bar instead. While there I perused the drink aisle and found the new Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla. I haven't had anything soda like in over a month, maybe more, but it sounded tasty. I took one drink, and thought..."wow, I don't miss pop." I couldn't pronounce half the ingredients. Fuck that. It tasted like drinking Lysol.
Great work-out tonight! Dinner was wacky, but small portions and all organic/mostly healthy. theMan pulled out all work-outs from his Men's Health, so we're redoing our workouts next week. I'm excited!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home