D36, W6
8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/cc, iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Chicken on wheat w/ff mayo & mustard, 1 small piece cheese, tomato cut up
3:15 p.m.: 5 pieces cheese, orange
8:30 p.m.: Steak w/blue cheese crumbles, corn
10:00 p.m.: Animal crackers, iced tea
Water: 3
Exercise: (Planned: Lower body, abs/obliques, back extension) Lower body (extra calves), abs/obliques, back extension.
Thoughts: I didn't weigh myself before I ate yesterday so maybe that's why it was a little wonky. I can't wait to just use one freaking scale. Today is a new day! And I feel like it!
theMan made me try to max out on calves and I did 300 lbs.! Which leads me to believe I'm not pushing myself enough. Blue cheese was bad, but rest wasn't too bad.
12:00 p.m.: Chicken on wheat w/ff mayo & mustard, 1 small piece cheese, tomato cut up
3:15 p.m.: 5 pieces cheese, orange
8:30 p.m.: Steak w/blue cheese crumbles, corn
10:00 p.m.: Animal crackers, iced tea
Water: 3
Exercise: (Planned: Lower body, abs/obliques, back extension) Lower body (extra calves), abs/obliques, back extension.
Thoughts: I didn't weigh myself before I ate yesterday so maybe that's why it was a little wonky. I can't wait to just use one freaking scale. Today is a new day! And I feel like it!
theMan made me try to max out on calves and I did 300 lbs.! Which leads me to believe I'm not pushing myself enough. Blue cheese was bad, but rest wasn't too bad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home