Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Friday, March 04, 2005

D33, W5

8:00 a.m.: bagel w/jam, iced tea
12:00 p.m.: Chicken breast on wheat (ff mayo/mustard), 1/2 bag baked doritos
6:00 p.m.: Red wine (2 glasses), Chicken panang curry w/rice, Thai iced tea, spring rolls (1/2 order)

Water: 2-3

Exercise: (Planned: NONE) Meeting Jen K. for dinner & writing.

Thoughts: After therapy I felt great yesterday until I got to the gym. Then I didn't feel so good. I must have worn the most unflattering pair of shorts on the planet. Plus, looking back, I haven't given it 100%. So Sunday I'm back to planning meals, we're going to work out Saturday regardlesss if mom is here and I'm going to try to get in at least 5 days next week of working out (some form).

I fucked up dinner. It was BYOB at the restaurant and Jen brought this great red wine. I notice when I'm writing or working on a project while eating, I rush and eat everything in sight. Will take note to eat and focus on eating while I'm doing it, nothing else. Good meals rest of weekend, at least I'm going to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home