D30, W5
8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/cc, iced tea
12:15 p.m.: Chicken on wheat w/ff mayo & mustard, carrots & ff ranch, organic cheese crackers (serv. 29, I had 15)
2:00 p.m.: Hot tea
5:00 p.m.: Detour bar (large)
8:30 p.m.: 1/2 pizza (350 cal.), apple with fruit dip, iced tea x2
Water: 2-3
Exercise: (Planned: Monday's work-out) Lower body weights, abs/obliques, back extension (GOOD WORKOUT! Upped weight on leg press & thighs)
Thoughts: Feeling really crampy again today. Started feeling tired and sick again so we didn't work out last night, but honestly I don't care. Yesterday was a bad day for it. I don't know what is going on with my uterus but it hurts still today. Oh well. Tonight is lower body so no cardio to jangle my innards, thank God.
Switched some leg machines around and upped the weight and wow! I feel it today. Plus I did a great ab workout. Ate decently, I need to go to the store tonight however.
12:15 p.m.: Chicken on wheat w/ff mayo & mustard, carrots & ff ranch, organic cheese crackers (serv. 29, I had 15)
2:00 p.m.: Hot tea
5:00 p.m.: Detour bar (large)
8:30 p.m.: 1/2 pizza (350 cal.), apple with fruit dip, iced tea x2
Water: 2-3
Exercise: (Planned: Monday's work-out) Lower body weights, abs/obliques, back extension (GOOD WORKOUT! Upped weight on leg press & thighs)
Thoughts: Feeling really crampy again today. Started feeling tired and sick again so we didn't work out last night, but honestly I don't care. Yesterday was a bad day for it. I don't know what is going on with my uterus but it hurts still today. Oh well. Tonight is lower body so no cardio to jangle my innards, thank God.
Switched some leg machines around and upped the weight and wow! I feel it today. Plus I did a great ab workout. Ate decently, I need to go to the store tonight however.


1 Comments:
At 2:18 PM ,
Mrs. T said...
Good job on only eating 1/2 serving on the crackers. Might be a little high on carbs, but still a great lunch overall. Good job! Eat a good dinner & do a good workout tonight!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home