D28, W4
10:00 a.m.: Bagel w/cc iced tea
2:00 p.m.: Steak roll w/blue cheese, asparagus & butter (organic), iced tea, cookie
7:30 p.m. until after the Oscars: Wine, food, and fun. Fuck off diet, just for a couple hours. ;)
Water: 0
Exercise: (Planned: Cardio) Actual: NONE, I have cramps like a motherfucker.
Thoughts: I didn't lose any weight on the scale. I also started my period a week early and am barely able to walk due to cramps. So I guess it's not a good day so far. But that doesn't mean I'm going to eat a bunch of shit tonight. I will have a few bad things, but I'm going to take it light. I didn't have supper last night except 1 1/2 cookies, so I guess I saved on calories.
2:00 p.m.: Steak roll w/blue cheese, asparagus & butter (organic), iced tea, cookie
7:30 p.m. until after the Oscars: Wine, food, and fun. Fuck off diet, just for a couple hours. ;)
Water: 0
Exercise: (Planned: Cardio) Actual: NONE, I have cramps like a motherfucker.
Thoughts: I didn't lose any weight on the scale. I also started my period a week early and am barely able to walk due to cramps. So I guess it's not a good day so far. But that doesn't mean I'm going to eat a bunch of shit tonight. I will have a few bad things, but I'm going to take it light. I didn't have supper last night except 1 1/2 cookies, so I guess I saved on calories.


1 Comments:
At 10:56 AM ,
Mrs. T said...
I guess it's good that your old scale and new scale are being accurate...
Hope you are recovering ok today.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home