Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Sunday, March 06, 2005

D34, W5

11:00 a.m.: Bagel w/cc, 2 sausage links, OJ
2:30 p.m.: Lg. non-fat Chai
6:00 p.m.: Graziano's: Stuffed portabello mushroom (1/2), Grilled chicken, bow tie pasta in vodka pasta sauce, bread w/oil, salad w/low fat italian, 2 iced teas
12:00 a.m.: Chocolate fondue w/strawberries & bananas, small amaretto sour

Water: Unsure, maybe none.

Exercise: Upper body, extra tricep/bicep, abs

Thoughts: theMan ordered a salad at the restaurant, had no bread and drank water. Why can't I? Food is just fuel, not my life.

However, the workout was spectacular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home