Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Thursday, March 03, 2005

D32, W5

8:00 a.m.: 2 slices wheat toast w/jam, iced tea
10:00 a.m.: Med. Non-fat Chai
12:10 p.m.: Tuna w/mayo, salad w/ff blue cheese
6:00 p.m.: Small glass OJ, slice ff cheese
9:00 p.m.: Slice organic cheese & pepper pizza, tea
10:00 p.m.: Animal Crackers

Water: 3

Exercise: (Planned: Cardio, Obliques/Abs, Lat Pulldown) 20 min. elliptical, 8.30 min. stairs, oblique machine, abs & oblique crunches, lat pulldown

Thoughts: Felt no motivation at the gym until I saw myself in the mirror in my shorts. I thought my legs were getting smaller, and maybe they are, but I think I'll wear pants to the gym for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home