Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Monday, August 15, 2005

7:00 a.m.: Everything bagel w/cc (organic), coffee w/cream & sugar
9:15 a.m.: Bite of Danish, plate of fresh fruits
11:00 a.m.: Banana (organic)
12:00 p.m.: Everything bagel w/soy mayo, mustard, turkey & munster, applesauce (organic)
1:00 p.m.: 4 laffy taffys (definitely not organic)
3:00 p.m.: Soy yogurt
7:00 p.m.: Roong Petch: ½ chicken panang, rice, spring rolls, Thai Iced Tea

Water: 2
Exercise: None except walk home.
Thoughts: After talking with an organic farmer friend and watching a documentary, I’m feeling very strongly about sticking with all organic again. It was eye opening and made me remember why I wanted to eat like that before in the first place. So I’m putting (organic) next to the foods I know I’m eating that are just to keep track for awhile to get back on the regimen. Thankfully the roommates/husband feels the same way so it won’t be too hard to keep at it when I’m home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home