D103, W15, C2
8:00 a.m.: PBJ on wheat, juice
10:00 a.m.: Cup coffee w/cream & sugar
12:00 p.m.: 1 slice organic mushroom & cheese pizza, carrots
2:00 p.m.: Banana w/peanut butter
4:30 p.m.: 1 silce organic mushroom & cheese pizza
7:00 p.m.: 2 slices pizza, 3 bottles of water
Water: 5
Exercise: None, set building/Art Direction for film 5:30-9:30 p.m.
Thoughts: Yet another night of not great eating on set. Damn it. Why did I get that shake? Because Jen K. did and it sounded good. Blah.
Good news...I don't have a project tomorrow night now so we are going to the gym! THANK GOD!
1:27 p.m.: Soooo hungry....trying not to eat other slice of pizza....or chocolate in co-worker's desk.....must have banana.
10:00 a.m.: Cup coffee w/cream & sugar
12:00 p.m.: 1 slice organic mushroom & cheese pizza, carrots
2:00 p.m.: Banana w/peanut butter
4:30 p.m.: 1 silce organic mushroom & cheese pizza
7:00 p.m.: 2 slices pizza, 3 bottles of water
Water: 5
Exercise: None, set building/Art Direction for film 5:30-9:30 p.m.
Thoughts: Yet another night of not great eating on set. Damn it. Why did I get that shake? Because Jen K. did and it sounded good. Blah.
Good news...I don't have a project tomorrow night now so we are going to the gym! THANK GOD!
1:27 p.m.: Soooo hungry....trying not to eat other slice of pizza....or chocolate in co-worker's desk.....must have banana.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home