Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

D101, W15, C2

8:00 a.m.: Egg whites on wheat toast w/ketchup, hot tea w/honey
10:30 a.m.: Banana w/organic peanut butter
12:20 p.m.: Chicken on wheat w/tomato, onions & mustard, salad w/tomatos & ff balsamic vin. dressing
4:00 p.m.: Hot tea w/equal
6:00 p.m.: Can tuna w/1 serv. ravioli & ff marinara sauce, OJ
7:00 p.m.: 1/2 regular sized milkshake

Water: 2-3

Exercise: None, ugh.

Thoughts:
Last night's filming didn't take nearly as long so Jen K. and I went and got a drink at the local pub. A much needed drink and chat. I had a couple of her wings because I ate too early and was hungry again. I really really want to go back to the gym or something, however, the last 2 days when I could have rode to work it didn't work out. I'm just not sure when I can go. Tonight is another night of production work for a film shoot on Thursday.

Thankfully we had some lovin's this morning which made me feel super fit. It's such a great feeling when you're having "relations" and you feel attractive.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM , Blogger Mrs. T said...

    Good job on another great week of pound loss! You are going to blow us away again this competition. Ugh! J & I must get our butts in gear (literally!) ha ha Great job and I can't wait to wear our bikinis together!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home