Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Monday, May 09, 2005

D100, W15, C2

8:00 a.m.: 1 cup cereal w/almonds, ff milk, hot tea w/honey
10:00 a.m.: Banana w/organic peanut butter
12:00 p.m.: Chicken on wheat w/mustard & onion, tomato
2:30 p.m.: 4 Dove chocolates (5 is serving size) ugh.

5:00 p.m.: 6 in turkey on wheat w/cheese & veggies, water, low fat brownie
8:00 p.m.: 2 hot wings, 1 alcoholic beverage
9:30 p.m.: Few animal crackers, hot tea w/honey
Water:
1

Exercise: Not sure. Possibly working on a film project.

Thoughts: Yesterday was a blow to the ego. I realize I have about 30 more pounds to go, but ugh. I feel so up, then a trip shopping takes it right back down sometimes. I've now lost 16.5 lbs. I must concentrate on how amazing that is. My grams emailed me and said my face looked so thin. How nice!

This week is going to be crazy as far as schedule wise:
Monday: Working with Jen & building set for Ron.
Tuesday: Date with husband.
Wednesday: Set construction for lighting project 6-10 p.m.
Thursday: Art Direction for Ron's film shoot 5:30-9:30 p.m.
Friday: Set design for Ben's shoot (one scene)
Saturday: Indiana
Sunday: NOT A GOD DAMN THING.

theMan & I talked and we might try to go exercise in the morning since it's so crazy at night. I'm also going to try to bike to work at least 3 times at some point. Sunday will definitely be a day at the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home