Pretty Kitty

My girlfriends & I have a friendly competition it seems. Whoever loses the least amount of pounds by our GWO, has to buy the others dinner. Here's my blog to make sure I get a free meal every 3 months! Bring it on girlies!

Friday, March 11, 2005

D40, W6

8:00 a.m.: Bagel w/cc, hot tea
12:00 p.m.: Bowl of spaghetti w/marinara (approx. 2 cups)
9:00 p.m.: 1/2 pizza organic cheese (350 cal.), OJ

Water: 3

Exercise: (Planned: Cardio, Abs/Obliques, Lat Pulldown) 20 min. elliptical, 15 min. bike, oblique machine, lat pulldown, crunches (extra)

Thoughts: Last night was crazy productive. For our animation project we finished the entire script (typed the THE END at 10:00 p.m.) and made lists of what left to do. On my other film project, we stayed up until after midnight and got the tower plus a few other buildings painted. Tonight, more painting! But, of course, after the gym! ;)

I had carrot cake last night which was bad. I have no excuse. I got probably 4 hours of good sleep last night and I feel like the walking dead today. However, I am forcing myself to go to the gym. I'm actually looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home