First time
I guess I now have a competition with my girlfriends on who can lose the most pounds by April 22nd. I fully expect to lose based on the fact that I don't drop scale weight too quickly compared to pants sizes, but oh well. E is trying to pay off bills and J. has a kid in day care shortly, so it won't bother me too bad to spoil them with some free dinner. Hee hee.
Here's my plan: I'm moving my weight bench into my craft room so I see it daily. I'm going back to the gym at least 4 times a week. I'm going to start jogging again in the mornings on off days. I am going to continue to eat organically grown foods, watch my portions and use the EFL cookbook for meals. I'm also going to get shakes again to up my protein. Plus take a multi-vitamin. Size 15 here I come!
Here goes!
8:00 a.m.: Unfrosted strawberry poptarts, iced tea (small glass)
10:00 a.m.: Cup Earl Grey hot tea (no sugar)
12:15 p.m.: Turkey on "Everything" bagel, ff cheese & ff mayo, small (tiny really) salad with ff ranch, water
6:00 p.m.: Snacking while making dinner: Pickle, slice ff cheese, 1 Hershey kiss, iced tea
6:30 p.m.: Turkey Sloppy Joes (pg. 161 EFL) on wheat bun, few tater tots (baked) with organic ketchup, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: Bite of cheese & rye bread sample at grocery store
10:30 p.m.: Few animal crackers, iced tea
Lesson Learned: Will be bringing protein shake for mid-day snack because I was absolutely ravenous by the time I got home.
Exercise: None.
Here's my plan: I'm moving my weight bench into my craft room so I see it daily. I'm going back to the gym at least 4 times a week. I'm going to start jogging again in the mornings on off days. I am going to continue to eat organically grown foods, watch my portions and use the EFL cookbook for meals. I'm also going to get shakes again to up my protein. Plus take a multi-vitamin. Size 15 here I come!
Here goes!
8:00 a.m.: Unfrosted strawberry poptarts, iced tea (small glass)
10:00 a.m.: Cup Earl Grey hot tea (no sugar)
12:15 p.m.: Turkey on "Everything" bagel, ff cheese & ff mayo, small (tiny really) salad with ff ranch, water
6:00 p.m.: Snacking while making dinner: Pickle, slice ff cheese, 1 Hershey kiss, iced tea
6:30 p.m.: Turkey Sloppy Joes (pg. 161 EFL) on wheat bun, few tater tots (baked) with organic ketchup, iced tea
8:00 p.m.: Bite of cheese & rye bread sample at grocery store
10:30 p.m.: Few animal crackers, iced tea
Lesson Learned: Will be bringing protein shake for mid-day snack because I was absolutely ravenous by the time I got home.
Exercise: None.


3 Comments:
At 9:59 AM ,
Mrs. T said...
Tha challenge is one! I know you can stick, too it. We just need to keep each other motivated!
At 1:40 PM ,
Mrs. T said...
Great job w/ lunch!
At 9:40 AM ,
Mrs. T said...
You can do better in the evenings. Hopefully an afternoon snack will help you tremendously! I bet it does. Good job otherwise though.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home